Do you love big bluegill?
1) Jan 5--Caught 1B ,1 Cr, 10 Gills..all jigged just below vis.line ...about 6-8 feet...Orrins 2 lb bass caught in 4 ' on a tipup shiner
2) Sat.9 Shepherd Lk skunked
3)Tue.12 7 fish @ Green Turtle pond 3 Bass ,at 10' Three gills at 20' 1 Perch at almost 25'
Greg lost two fish and caught a few Gills
4) Cupsaw gave up 13 fish between Noon and 5:00...6 gills,2 YPerch 3WPerch 1Bass all jigged Chartruese Kastmaster and Chartruese Frostee jig produced the most fish.12-15fow
5) Jan.13th Cupsaw Lake 3-6 pm1 Brown Trout 12" 5 Blue Gills.Lure Jensen Hus spoon ,B/S Kastmaster .Small orange ice jig /mealworm took Trout, Chartrues Frostee Jig took several, two spoons and little silver spoon/jig. 4 rods caught.Missed setting on a lot of deadstick rod bites .Jigging triggered more aggressive bites but still missesd a lot. Shoudve downsized more or had other bait to tip with.Caught in 12-15 '.
Tried out from tree.no luck moved to between Bushes ,2 flag poles red House near Doctors House .Banged trout by jigging Hus Brass Spoon w/Mealworm which I believe got him moving.Retrieved it quickly through hole and dropped small Orange jig /Mealworm on deadsticking pole and it hit on the way down.Two jigs two spoons one spoon/jig w mealworms took fish.
6)Cupsaw 2hrs skunked fell on my ass snow cover off the lake
7)Jan 29th Single digit weather .11-3- Ice fishin today 4YP 2gills Deadsticking-3,2gills1 yp Jiggin Rattlin Flyer-3yp
8)Feb 2nd?Shepherd Lake skunked
9)feb 3rd ?Green Turtle Pond skunked w/Steve O
10)One small BGill @Monksville Feb. 3? Beech Rd. access
11) Cupsaw skunked
12) Cupsaw Freezin' 2 sm Perch on TIP UP/Fatheads 1 bg jigged
13) w/Steve O Cupsaw 10 Tiny fish 1B,1wp,1yp several BG three missed fish,
14) w Steve O...Greenwood lake(chappel Island) 10- 1:30...Gtpond 2-4:30
GWL 2 YP Tipups/shiners
Gtp 1 13" bass tu/shiner
1 8" Bullhead tu/fathead minnow
15)Cupsaw 2:30-6:15 two smYPerch...Genz worm w/Fathead pieces